Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Dancing my pretty little feet off or dancing the pretty off my little feet

Club Attire almost always includes heels...I mean who wants to look like they have short stubby legs? Especially for facebook pictures (Am I right?!) I hope I am not the only one who goes out wearing beautiful stilettos and ends up with blisters and sore feet from dancing or walking too much.

Why can't heels be comfortable?!

Don't you DARE respond with "Then stop buying cheap shoes," because I don't. (umm hello! Look at me!) From my Kate Spade patent leather pumps to my Stuart Weitzman strappy gold stilettos, they all cramp my style by the end of the night.

Here is my winter solution: BOOTS!

You can wear basically flat boots that are absolutely adorable and dressy and don't contribute to your 1 am limp home. I have an adorable pair of Coach boots that fulfill my needs, no big deal.

Spring/summer solution: KITTEN HEELS and kitten WEDGES.

Cut down that heel by a few inches and your dance moves will vastly improve (along with your balance) and you won't be the drunk girl stumbling around the club (Though I do not guarantee this). Also, there will be no excuses like "I can't. I cut my foot and my shoe is filling up with blood" to the 'wonderful' male specimens that you encounter out on the town. (That was a Romy and Michele reference, nbd)

If you are worried what you will look like in your pics that you take for facebook, (Don't lie, we all think about fb) put on your heels while you pre-party and then substitute them with the wedges before you leave for the night.

I have found that all of my favorite designers make a stiletto and a kitten heel for the same or similar style shoes.

Have you found a good pair of heels for going out in the city?

SHOW ME!

post them in a comment on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment